Darts can be a lot of fun. However, darts can be dangerous. To get the most from your game of darts, you should always observe dart safety. Here are some tips to keep your game of darts as fun and safe as possible:
- Never allow children to play darts with traditional darts (those with metal tips). Children should only play with plastic darts and even then should be supervised.
- Never throw a dart when someone is in front of the toe line.
- Never rough house when playing darts or when holding a dart.
- Don’t treat a dart like a toy.
- Never put your dart board on the back of a door, as someone could open the door when you have just thrown a dart, which could cause serious injury.
- Make sure the dart board is properly secured to a wall.
- Never point or throw a dart at a person or animal.
- Make sure breakable objects are not near the dart board.
- Never stand in front of someone who is throwing darts.
- By following these simple steps, you can keep your game of darts safe and fun!
Until Next Time!