The Fat Cat "Beer Dart" is made from a durable brass and is designed more for the average dart player and those who play just for fun. These were created from the popular game "Beer Darts" and are now used for playing actual darts. When you walk into a room people will know who the "Fat Cat" is!
These Fat Cat "Beer Darts" come equipped with:
We took a popular game, Beer Darts, and tried to perfect it with this new line of darts. Taking durable brass mixed with steel tips making this the perfect mixture for a good time!
Need to know how to play beer darts? Click Here!
- Reviewed By: Nicholas Jun 1, 2016
- Good tips and good weight but horrible flights. You will need to buy separate flights just to have a decent bar set.
- Reviewed By: Mike Nov 6, 2015
- Phenomenal product for the price!
- Reviewed By: may Feb 25, 2015
- Reviewed By: Logan Jul 28, 2014
- Good darts for the money. Flights come off pretty easy and they're a little front heavy, but other than that they work great.
- Reviewed By: brandon Mar 12, 2014
- I bought these because they were cheap! I wanted a dart that could withstand the worst of players. I got a dart that isn't half bad, and I don't care too much if they get broken. They are a slight bit on the lighter side @ 17g, but for the price I'm not too upset about buying aluminum replacement shafts. -Cheers!
- Reviewed By: Art Nov 22, 2010
- Bought 2 sets for others to use. Work just fine for guests. Cheap as hell!! Only complaint, and i knew this going in, nylon shafts don't hold flights very well. That's why the 4 instead of 5.