Cart contains 0 items
The only Viper Spinning Bee soft tip bee has a rotating shaft. This features a vibrant color coating and wide knurling for superb grip.
Barrels: Color-coated brass
Shafts: Spinster tops
Flights: 1 set
Weight: 16 grams
Item #: 20-0800-16
Length: 4 3/4"
Spinning Bee™ Soft Tip Darts Reviews
- Reviewed By: Joey Mar 5, 2012
- I love the Spinning Bees. They appear to be more accurate than heavier and larger ones, to me. However, one of my darts lost its flight after a few throws (which is normal, I reckon), but I was not able to put it back on; it got torn exactly where they split to fit on the shaft. I had to borrow a flight from a different set, but because the flights on the Spinning Bees are narrower than most and because those darts come with no spare flights, that (crippled) one now looks out of place.
- Reviewed By: Peggy May 25, 2011
- Reviewed By: Andre Dec 22, 2009
- Spinning bees were very accurate for me I am happy with my selection and the price I paid for them
- Reviewed By: Lori Apr 11, 2008
- These darts are a lot of fun. For a woman they are perfect.
- Reviewed By: Allen Mar 27, 2008
- 1 dart was slightly stripped in the tip end. Probably just a factory defect. But they're still fun darts I just use different tips.
|2BA Tufflex Black Dart Tips™ II||Spinster™ Replacement 2BA Aluminum Top|