Weights: 20, 23, 26, 28 Grams
The Laserdart "Black Widow" dart incorporates many innovative concepts.
It features a rough, black oxide coating on point to prevent darts from falling out, slight front-weighted dart and a slim barrel for increased accuracy.
These Laserdart Black Widow steel tip darts come equipped with:
- Barrels- Smooth 90% Tungsten
- Shafts- Moveable-plastic with metal top, fixed Spider leg aluminum
- Flights- may vary
- Weight- 20,23,26, & 28
- Case- Deluxe
- Fixed points
- Reviewed By: Mike Jul 18, 2017
- Just got the 26 gram set. At first, I was terrible. They are completely different than most other darts I own. But, once I got use to them, I was nailing triple after triple. No regrets, just had to change my release. My only complaint is the black oxide coating on the tip. It makes it grab the bristles in my board, making it tough to pull out. Took some steel wool to the tips to smooth them out. They go in plenty deep. They are not going to fall out.
- Reviewed By: Mike Dec 6, 2016
- second set purchased - awesome darts
- Reviewed By: Ron Mar 9, 2016
- Best darts I've ever had
- Reviewed By: Shawn Dec 4, 2014
- It's Black Widow, need you say more, ok fine, smooth flight profile, great grip, prefect balance! Easy load shaft and no the flights don't fall out. I like my darts lite but figure what you want for a weight before you buy because you'll never need buy another set afterwards.
- Reviewed By: Fredrik Jun 11, 2014
- So I've bought 8 sets so far, should speak enough for the darts -- me and my whole team swear by them.
- Reviewed By: Kevin May 31, 2014
- These darts felt great in my hands from the word go and were hitting the board beautifully. At first I wasn't sure about the longer shafts and did play around with other combinations of shafts and flights, but have now deferred back to the spiderleg shafts supplied. I have had them for about 2 weeks now and have thrown 5 180's and several 100+ finishes as well as a few 12 dart games of 501. I would recommend to anyone looking for a well balanced dart that flies true. I retired my hammerheads!!
- Reviewed By: Fredrik Feb 12, 2014
- They're great1
- Reviewed By: Fredrik Jan 20, 2014
- Beautifully weighted for perfect flight, sharp, they enter the board a lot deeper than any other darts I have. They take a little getting used to, I would even step down 3 grams to perfect my throws.
- Reviewed By: Fredrik Jan 13, 2014
- Simply beautiful!! They fly incredibly straight upon release, the only thing I would change would be to make them 1/2" shorter. I'm sure that's possible but since I've only had them for 5 days I haven't looked into that yet. Overall grade Triple AAA+++
- Reviewed By: Rob Nov 6, 2013
- Played several matches, good weight and feel.
- Reviewed By: tommy Aug 19, 2011
- Handed them to my buddy. The first dart he threw was a red bullseye. The guys raved about the feel and balance.
- Reviewed By: tommy Aug 16, 2011
- Gave them to my buddy and the first dart he threw was a red bullseye. The guys raved about the feel and balance.
|Black Widow Spider Leg™ 2BA Dart Shafts||LaserDarts Standard Replacement Point||LaserDarts Long Replacement Point|