Steel tip black convertible darts by WidowMaker.
Available in 22 and 24 grams, all you have to to do switch from soft to steel tip or from fixed to moveable points is change the point. None of the delicate balance is changed. The 90% tungsten WidowMaker barrel was designed to use 2BA points for fixed or moveable soft or steel tips.
The WidowMaker comes with a set of Voks Spring Loaded soft tips for a moveable soft tip dart, two sets of traditional soft tip points for fixed soft tip use and a set of Voks Fulcrum moveable steel tip points for steel tip use. Simply use a steel tip conversion point for a fixed steel tip dart. The barrel design has Shark cuts and ghost grooves at the nose and back of the barrels with knurling in the middle to give you multiple distinctive grips where you want them.
The WidowMaker coatings are a three time application of vapor-coated mixture of titanium/tantalum nitride and titanium carbide gas that is baked into the tungsten barrel. These multi-layered coatings provide an ultra- hard “textured” finish for both unmatched gripping qualities and a startling appearance.
WidowMakers are assembled with the exclusive L-Style WidowMaker flight.
- Reviewed By: Jason May 18, 2018
- The darts are great, the movable Steele tips that comes with them seem to be soft metal. Any bounce outs or anytime you hit a wire you have to file or Resharpen the tip because the point bends every time
- Reviewed By: Jason May 12, 2018
- Reviewed By: Tyler Aug 17, 2016
- The widowmaker darts are great was hesitant not getting the originals but am very pleased. Thrown them decent amount of times before reviewing them and my first impression was hard to get used to where the knurling was but after getting used to them they are awesome and like the movable tips they come with but suggest putting oring on them! Darting came through and when I called them were awesome to talk to and answer my questions.. Overall I'm very happy and thanks for all the help!