Cart contains 0 items
These Viper Pink Lady soft tip darts come equipped with:
Barrels: Nickel Plated Silver
Flights: 2 Sets
Weight: 16 grams
Case: Deluxe Dart Pal
Pink Lady Soft-Tip Darts (With Case) Reviews
- Reviewed By: Sue Nov 27, 2013
- I love these darts and flights, especially for the price. They are so cute. My favorite color.
- Reviewed By: Steven Feb 5, 2013
- I bought these for a girl friend because her mother is a breast cancer survivor and thought they might be a nice gift but the flights are so thin they won't stay on and the barrels are long and polished-very slick, difficult to hold on to. The case is nice begginers case, holds the dars assembled. She gave me the darts back and kept the case. LOL
- Reviewed By: Pamela Dec 18, 2011
- I bought these mainly to support Breast Cancer as I have a friend right not fighting the good fight with it. As mentioned before the flights will not stay on due the the plastic shaft. My boyfriend has an spare set of steel shafts put them on and greatly improved performance. They feel good in the hand and are not bulky like some darts can be. They are made for a woman's hand. All and all for the price you can't beat it. Just tweak them to your liking and you are good to go.
- Reviewed By: Molly Nov 17, 2011
- I bought this set as starter set, the tips and shaft are flimsy so I was thankful I bought other tips and I can deal with the shaft for now. Over all a very nice set just needs a little up grading.
- Reviewed By: Serena Nov 4, 2011
- Very flimsy ends and the flights don't stay in.
- Reviewed By: Nathan Mar 4, 2011
- Got these for my girlfriend, she loves them
- Reviewed By: James Jan 4, 2011
- Nice looking set of darts
- Reviewed By: trapp Dec 31, 2010
- My girlfriends liked the darts; however, the flights will not stay on. We had to order new shafts to keep them on.
- Reviewed By: Nathan Dec 14, 2010
- I bought these for my wife who is a Breast Cancer survivor, she love them and has been playing more often.
- Reviewed By: Kim Oct 20, 2010
- I like playing darts and the cheap bar darts are way better than these, I guess I just bought them for support not for usage.
- Reviewed By: howard Oct 5, 2010
- Reviewed By: Lynn Mar 30, 2010
- These are Great!
- Reviewed By: Shirley Jan 13, 2010
- Like them very much. I am a breast cancer survivor and try to support breast cancer causes. If you get something you like also, well that's a plus!
- Reviewed By: Chelsea Jul 27, 2009
- Good product, fast shipping, great price!!
- Reviewed By: kelly Dec 26, 2008
- Reviewed By: Brian Dec 22, 2008
- These darts looked better than the sight showed, and my girlfriend really like them.
- Reviewed By: Alderson Dec 2, 2008
- LOVE EM! and a portion of the cost goes towards breast cancer research
- Reviewed By: Wanda Nov 19, 2008
- The processing; shipping; quality; and timeliness of the purchase was excellent. This was the first time purchasing from darting.com and everything was great.
- Reviewed By: John Oct 1, 2008
- Great set of darts for the price, my wife loves them
- Reviewed By: jason Aug 1, 2008
- I got these for my wife because I became very competive with darts while I was in Iraq. both of our mothers are cancer survivors and I know these dont just support breast cancer but cancer in general.
- Reviewed By: Jason Jul 2, 2008
- I bought these darts for my wife and she loved them. Good value with case, extra flights and wrench.
- Reviewed By: margaret Feb 7, 2008
- I'm a breast cancer survivor and I buy a lot to support the cure.
|2BA Tufflex Black Dart Tips™ II||GLD Nylon 2BA Dart Shafts||GLD Breast Cancer Slim Poly Royal Hard Dart Flights|