Precision balancing gives the Viper Black Magic soft tip darts the ability to reach its target smoothly and accurately. Black coated for a sleek look and knurled for an excellent grip.
Barrels: Coated Brass
Shafts: Aluminum Color Master
Flights: 1 set
Weight: 18 grams
- Reviewed By: Victoria Oct 6, 2014
- Nice set of darts.
- Reviewed By: Scott Nov 12, 2012
- These darts are great, they have a good balance to them and feel good upon release. Gonna keep these around for a long time.
- Reviewed By: S Nov 5, 2012
- I found these darts to be a more reliable and consistant dart for the weight and balance they have. I would reccommend these to my friends.
- Reviewed By: Bradley Sep 14, 2012
- They throw really nice best dart for 12 bucks hands down.
- Reviewed By: Thomas Mar 22, 2011
- Threw black magic's when they first came out...it has been a long time, so I was surprised to see they still sell them as I started getting back into throwing. There are more expensive ones out there now, but I love these darts. The balance is fantastic, the grip is good, and they throw well.
- Reviewed By: Carl Mar 18, 2011
- Very comfortable dart and looks great
- Reviewed By: michael May 17, 2010
- Feels great in the hand.... smooth flight
- Reviewed By: Brian Feb 3, 2009
- Very nice, the only complaint is the amount of time it took to recieve
- Reviewed By: Mathew Jan 29, 2009
- Great for beginners like myself, the knurling helps give a solid grip!
- Reviewed By: Tracy Sep 22, 2008
- really like these. just right weight and are easy to make fly true. I'm actully doing better than last year with these!!!
- Reviewed By: H. Can Apr 1, 2008
- Black coating looks beautiful and a nice set for its price. But the coating does not seem very durable and falls with side impacts. Its beauty will not last forever.