Cart contains 0 items
These Viper Black Ice Soft Tip Darts come with:
Barrels: Coated brass with 2D enhanced rings
Shafts: Aluminum Color Master
Flights: 2 sets
Item #: 20-1703
Weight: 16 or 18 grams
Case: Slide Case
Viper Black Ice Soft-tip Darts - Purple Reviews
- Reviewed By: Colleen Jan 6, 2015
- Perfect. Thank you.
- Reviewed By: George Mar 5, 2014
- Novice player, liked feel of darts.
- Reviewed By: Greg Dec 23, 2013
- My son enjoys this set of darts, accurate and good looking!
- Reviewed By: Michael Mar 13, 2013
- These are an excellent balanced set of darts. They have a good feel and are easy to aim with.
- Reviewed By: Pat Feb 10, 2012
- The picture does no do these darts justice. the purple bands are broken glass style, very cool looking. I got these for my mom and she loves em! I combined them with blue alum. med shafts and steel tips and they are outstanding. They fly like lances!
- Reviewed By: Cecile Nov 30, 2011
- Always good quality and great shipping and service with this company.
- Reviewed By: karen Apr 14, 2011
- Purchased these darts in 16g for a member of my dart league team. Great quality, great price and looks great. Going to purchase them in another color for a different team member!
- Reviewed By: Chip Feb 1, 2011
- Wonderful darts -- good quality -- major upgrade to the darts which came with our Arachnid Dart Board.
- Reviewed By: bill Feb 24, 2010
- the wives darts and thay are the right dart for her 16 grams
- Reviewed By: Josephine Mar 11, 2009
- I just got these darts last week and didn't get to use them much but for the little time that I did, I really like them. Great darts for the price.
- Reviewed By: Philip Apr 23, 2008
- This set of darts is perfect for the recreational player. I specifically purchased the 18g set and they feel like they have the proper balance and shape. The flights that were included were weak and broke with a few errant throws. The shafts were both aluminum and thus come un-screwed very often. The set does not come with a wrech but they need constant adjustment. It would be benifical if you purchase an extra set of flights (or a few), and some rubber O-rings to insure proper fitting.
|2BA Tufflex Black Dart Tips™ II||GLD Color Master 2BA Dart Shafts|