The Black Widow Darts are a slightly front weighted dart for increased accuracy. Unique Black Coating. They offer a slim barrel for more precise grouping.
Barrels: Knurled Black Coated 90% tungsten
Shafts: Spider Leg Aluminum or one new one piece red shaft / flight**
Weight: 16, 18 or 20 grams.
** The manufacturer is in the process of changing over the shafts and flights to a single one piece shaft/flight. We only have a few left with the Spider legs and then only the one piece red shaft/flight will be available.
- Reviewed By: jason Aug 26, 2022
- I have these darts in both smooth and knurled and to be honest, I think you should have both because they are equally awesome. If I could only have one I might lean towards the knurled because they are grippier if your hands are oily or moist for whatever reason. As far as darting.com, they are hands down the best. I don’t even shop around anymore and they ship ridiculously fast. Peace of mind when ordering something is as valuable as the item you are ordering. ThankYou!
- Reviewed By: jason Aug 19, 2022
- Awesome darts awesome deal and shipped magically fast! I have a Shelti Cougar 8 and in a couple games had two bounce out of board. Probably the 20 gram weight and me needing to adjust my throw but the same dart in 18gram don’t bounce out at all. I’m certain it’s all me though.
- Reviewed By: Brian Apr 20, 2017
- These darts are the sh--!!!!
- Reviewed By: Mike Sep 17, 2016
- Reviewed By: Mathieu Mar 6, 2016
- wow a1
- Reviewed By: Joe Feb 27, 2016
- They have improved my game I'm throwing more bullseyes and made my cricket game is better.
- Reviewed By: jerry Jan 12, 2016
- Andy And the staff Are Awesome.i highly Recommend this business,they Are awesome people To deal With,The Darts are awesome To,many Thanks Andy For all Your help,Jerry....
- Reviewed By: Richard Oct 9, 2015
- The darts are awesome major improvement in my game.
- Reviewed By: Chris Dec 3, 2014
- awesome quality darts.
- Reviewed By: Brett Nov 5, 2014
- Reviewed By: Chris Jan 12, 2012
- Very good darts, like the slim barrel design, don't care for the long tips, i wish they would include three short tips as well
- Reviewed By: Nathan Oct 9, 2011
- These are the best darts I have ever owned I cant say enough about how much they improved my game immediately. Well worth the money even my friends who don’t play very competitively loved how much better there game was instantly.
- Reviewed By: Arturo Jul 6, 2010
- Darts feel great but just after 10 or so games they are starting to chip and loose the Black Widow look. They are turning silver. I like the solid flights but the wire shafts do not hold them in place even on clear hits. In my opinion, not worth the money. I thought that tungsten could not be scratched but either I was wrong or I got screwed. Not happy with product.
- Reviewed By: John Mar 9, 2010
- Can't really say enough about these darts. I love them. Nice and heavy, throw really nice.
- Reviewed By: daniel Jan 22, 2009
- great set of darts with superb balance! definitly increased my accuracy. with these darts i'm dominating the competition at the league i throw in! Great Price for a spectacular dart!! I recommend these for all skill levels!
- Reviewed By: Richard Nov 19, 2008
- These darts are awesome. I was able to hit 2 180's after only throwing the darts a few rounds. I would recommend them to any serious dart player.
- Reviewed By: Jacob Nov 9, 2008
- These darts are one of the best darts I have shot with and money well spent shot 2 180's and a 165 dart out in the first 4 days I had them. Awsome darts
- Reviewed By: jerry Mar 18, 2008
- these darts improved my game so much that my buddies hid them from me
|Black Widow Spider Leg™ 2BA Dart Shafts|