Receive a 5% discount if purchased in multiples of 4.
The Viper Razorback steel tip dartboard will make an excellent addition to any recreation room or simply to hang in your family room. This is one dartboard every dart player will want on their wall. Makes a great gift idea!
- Staple-free thin wires to prevent bounce-outs
- Self-healing board constructed of sisal fibers
- Removable low glare number ring extends the board's life
- Mounting hardware
- Game manual
Dimensions 18"H x 18"W x 1 1/2"D
- Reviewed By: Bill Sep 23, 2015
- Used to play on a chincy board with a stapled round wire spider. Can't believe the difference this board has made in game play. We pound this thing 5 nights a week a not a blemish on it. The angled stapleless spider has only caused one bounce out in ~200 games. Well worth it. Enjoying darts better than ever and will re-buy when the time comes.
- Reviewed By: Fredrik Jan 22, 2015
- Reviewed By: Don Apr 14, 2014
- As others have reviewed, this is a great board and is comparable to other "staple free/thin spider wire" boards. I am very happy with it. The only very minor issue is mounting hardware that came with my board consisted of 3 plastic "feet" (or spacers) rather than the spring-metal spacers which are available with the "Dartboard Hanger Kit" - product code 37-0136. I prefer the spring-metal spacers as those have some "give" to them so I just took those off my "old" board for use on his one.
- Reviewed By: Fredrik Jan 14, 2014
- So good I bought three more...enough said! Let's play darts!
- Reviewed By: Darryl Nov 13, 2013
- A great dartboard with minimal bounce backs!! Very Happy with the product and the timely manner of shipping!!!
- Reviewed By: mike Feb 5, 2013
- really nice board
- Reviewed By: Michael Aug 10, 2011
- One of the best boards I have ever bought. I wish tournaments would use this type. The spider is very thin and bounce outs are few and between. The board heals very well. After approx 300 games there isn't a mark on this board. LOVE IT!
- Reviewed By: Darryl Aug 5, 2011
- YOU WILL BE HAPPY WITH THIS BOARD!! Finally we don't have darts hitting the floor every five minutes!! This company is outstanding in it's customer service, anything wrong and they will go above and beyond to help!!
- Reviewed By: Jose Feb 16, 2009
- Great dart board, exactly what I been looking for months.
- Reviewed By: Ron Feb 6, 2009
- Have enjoyed the board since I hung it up minutes after I received it.Having sharp wire separations between numbers rather than rounded ones makes a difference with less bounce outs.Good quality. Easy installation since I have tongue and groove walls where I throw. Thumbs up...
- Reviewed By: donna Sep 6, 2008
- this is a great dart board and was just what I was looking for.I highly recommened this board to any serious dart players,also the shipping is great and the dart board was in great condition.I should mention that I purchased and returned 2 other dart boards to other stores very poor quality,so this store gets thumbs up for quality and service...I am very pleased..
- Reviewed By: Kathy Mar 17, 2008
- This is a great dart board. The dart expert in our office gave it a thumbs up because of the metal bars not being raised, so more darts will stick.
|Dart Tip Removal Tool||The Bull Starts Here Dart Throw Line||Dart World Outchart Dart Throw Line|