Receive a 5% discount if purchased in multiples of 4.
The Viper Dead-On steel tip dartboard is a great addition to any room in the house. Just like its name, you to will "DEAD-ON"! This makes a great gift idea for the player who enjoys a good game of steel tip darts.
- Triangular shaped wires to prevent bounce-outs
- Self-healing board constructed of sisal fibers
- Staple-free bullseye for fewer bounce-outs
- Removable low glare number ring extends the board's life
- Mounting hardware
- Game manual
Dimensions 18"H x 18"W x 1 1/2"D
- Reviewed By: Rae Ann Apr 15, 2015
- Excellent product
- Reviewed By: Gene Jan 22, 2015
- Perfect for fun games and competition.
- Reviewed By: Richard Apr 9, 2014
- I am not going to keep it as the cork is of poor quality and the center ring looks like it was dragged down after inserted leaving a deep rounded impression. I threw a few darts and the holes didn't reseal in the cork. Not impressed with this product.
- Reviewed By: Tom Mar 18, 2013
- Good board for the $$
- Reviewed By: Tom Mar 11, 2013
- My first board. No complaints. Great service: 2 day turnaround!
- Reviewed By: Dave Mar 9, 2012
- For our first board...this is awesome!! I feel bad putting holes in it :-(
- Reviewed By: BRYAN Nov 30, 2011
- This is one of the best dart boards i have ever used. Crisp and clear coloring. Darts sink into it like a hot knife into butter!!!! Would recomend this board to anyone whom loves shooting darts!!!!
- Reviewed By: Tim Mar 22, 2011
- Board has a few imperfections, but for heavy use will be great and for the $$$ even better
- Reviewed By: chelsie Dec 22, 2010
- Reviewed By: Bruce Aug 5, 2010
- awesome board
- Reviewed By: Josef Mar 4, 2010
- Darting.com only had 1 of the three dart boards I had ordered so they gave me a call and asked if it was ok to send the one board now and the other two when they came in. I had a great customer experience with Darting.com. I am a return customer and will be returning to darting.com in the future for all of our dart needs, not only because of price but for the service. Thanks Ya'll
- Reviewed By: bill Mar 1, 2010
- darts still seem to bounce off the wires as much as the round wire boards.i just dont see much of a difference in the diamond wires.wish i would have purchased a board with embeded wires for a few more dollars.
- Reviewed By: joseph Feb 3, 2010
- great price for a qualty dartboard. i like the triangle wire to prevent bounce outs.
- Reviewed By: Paul Mar 27, 2008
- Great Product!!