Cart contains 0 items
Viper Large Cricket Dry Erase Scoreboard
- Size: 23-1/2" H x 15-1/2" W
- Dry erase pen not included - sold separately.
GLD Large Dry-Erase Cricket Darts Scoresheet Reviews
- Reviewed By: Patty Apr 8, 2016
- Everyone likes...erases very cleanly.
- Reviewed By: lisa May 9, 2012
- The imprinted letters and numbers came off within 1 week of use.
- Reviewed By: Randy May 3, 2011
- Needed 2 boards for Dart Tournament. Great staff. Expedited shipping and still cost less than the local dart shop. Great prices. Order these boards before. Will continue to order from darting.com.
- Reviewed By: Claire Jan 26, 2011
- Great scoreboard, it is nice and big. Very pleased.
- Reviewed By: chelsie Dec 22, 2010
- Reviewed By: Shawn Jul 22, 2010
- The board is sturdy and the design is nice. The flaw is in the writing and lines. They erase over time. They are made of materiel that wipes off over a short period of use. I would search for a different board. Without the stenciling you might as well just by a dry erase board. The stenciling is what makes it a Dart Scoreboard. Yes... The pen sucks, it lasts about 5-10 games.
- Reviewed By: bill Sep 10, 2009
- fast shipping, and just what the Dr. ordered. thanks
- Reviewed By: Kathleen Aug 28, 2009
- Totally jazzed with this score board. Very well made and great looking. Excellent quality. LOVE IT !
- Reviewed By: Chuck Mar 26, 2009
- I looked all over the internet for a cricket scoreboard that includes 13's & 14's (like my old one) but had to settle for this one. I've hinged it to where it swings down from the rafter in my workshop when it's "game on". Its thicker, solid backing helps it remain stiff while scoring, but I've also built a sliding brace for the back of it. Like the size and "readability" too. Good product. Too early to boast of its durability.
- Reviewed By: Perry Jul 21, 2008
- These are exactly what I was looking for. And I appreciate the pen holder and dry erase pen Thanks again
- Reviewed By: Joanne Jul 4, 2008
- The scoreboard is great, but I recommend buying another dry erase marker, the one it comes with doesn't work well. The board itself is good quality.
- Reviewed By: Mike Mar 19, 2008
- Scoreboard works great.