Cart contains 0 items
Aluminum tool for applying washers and o-rings.
Elkadart O-ring Applicator Reviews
- Reviewed By: Collin Apr 5, 2016
- The importance of this little tool is based on what purpose you need it to fulfill. If you here and there place an O-ring on a shaft, it's level of importance is debatable. If you are replacing 2BA (OR2) blister O-rings on Bottelsen Hammer Head points... PURCHASE NOW!!! Also, this nifty little tool comes with a bunch of bonus O-rings!!! Instructions... Place the wide part of the tool over the threaded section, slide O-ring up and over from the other end.
- Reviewed By: William May 6, 2015
- Good tool to have..
- Reviewed By: Bert Apr 10, 2014
- Great tool makes it easy to put washers on.
- Reviewed By: Sharon Jan 25, 2013
- Always great products at great prices.
- Reviewed By: eric Jun 21, 2012
- Very useful and saves time trying to fiddle with those iddy-biddy o-rings.
- Reviewed By: Bryan May 21, 2012
- The equipment is good the description is in error and got me to spend $5 I could have saved. In fact this comes with 10 "O" rings. You can buy more if you need them but if you only need 10 or less save your money. For some folks it would be nice if the supplied instructions.
- Reviewed By: Domingo Dec 20, 2011
- Customers love it!
- Reviewed By: Jerry Aug 18, 2011
- Great little tool for putting on o-rings. Not a necessity but does make it easier.
- Reviewed By: Mike Dec 16, 2010
- Reviewed By: shelly Jan 29, 2010
- Reviewed By: Emiliano Jan 27, 2010
- really useful, those damn tiny rings are a pain without this tool