- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Darting.com does not own or control, or to people that Darting.com does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- Darting.com collects personally identifiable information when you register for a Darting.com account, when you use certain Darting.com services, when you visit Darting.com's pages, and when you enter contests and drawings. Darting.com may also receive personally identifiable information from our business partners.
- When you register with Darting.com, we ask for your name, email address, birth date, gender, zip code, occupation, industry, and personal interests. Once you register with Darting.com and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- Darting.com also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address. Darting.com cookie information and the page you requested.
- Darting.com uses information for three general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, to fulfill your requests for certain products and services, and to contact you about specials and new products.
- Darting.com has partnered with Google Anayltics and other third party vendors to better match your interests with our advertising. If you wish to opt out of this or modify your settings for Google Anaytitics remarketing you can visit the Google Ads Preferences Manager.
- Your Darting.com account Information is password-protected for your privacy and security.
- In certain areas Darting.com uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.