Winmau's Sabotage 90% tungsten darts are designed using their aggressive Ripsaw grip technology, which delivers an unsurpassed grip control. This grip, combined with the popular parallel profile and the Onyx Performance Coating completes this iconic range. Comes complete with flights, 2ba shafts, and steel tip points.
Wreak havoc on the oche with these radical, machine edge darts. Possessing a vice-like grip, these 90% tungsten alloy darts will feel like nothing else. The slim barrel, with aggressively profiled finish, ensures the dart looks as good as it feels.
- 90% Tungsten
- Available in 22, 24, & 26 grams
- Reviewed By: Dashiel Jan 6, 2023
- I now have 4 sets of Winmau Sabotage Steel Tip Darts 126g, 2 for home practice and 2 in my case for league and tournament play. The Grip is excellent yet lite enough that it doesn't catch fingers on release. I've added a Fit Flight system to all sets, so there is no deviation with what I'm throwing weight wise or flight wise as well the products simply last longer and flies straighter. I highly recommend these darts for beginners or seasoned players.
- Reviewed By: Russell Oct 19, 2021
- Love the feel. Lands solid. A medium shaft with a narrow flight. bam!
- Reviewed By: Russell Oct 10, 2021
- if I was rich I’d be placing orders with darting.com for a variety of weights on these Winmau darts. If you haven’t tried these grips -you should.
- Reviewed By: Dashiel Oct 7, 2021
- This is the second set of Winmau Sabotage darts I am purchasing. I love the grip, while the dart design is stream lined it also has the perfect grip gauge so the hold on the dart is true and the release smooth and not so course that it sticks to your fingers and goes off course. The perfect balance. This dart flies straight and true and I would highly recommend it to any level of dart player beginner, league or tournament player. You will find joy in its flight.