The Casemaster Pro Dart Case is a sharp case made of black leatherette will make any dart player look like a pro. Very classy case includes lots of storage space for darts and accessories.
- Foam cushioned inserts
- Holds 3 complete sets of darts (Note: There are only 8 slots for darts, last dart sits on top of foam)
- 4 storage tubes for accessories
- 15 pockets for easy storage of accessories
- Black leatherette
- Product dimensions: 10.5 x 8 x 2.25 inches
- Item model #: 36-0908-01
- Product not included!
Casemaster The Pro Dart Case Reviews
- Reviewed By: Scott Mar 12, 2016
- Very nice and holds all 9 of my darts in place. Half the price if the ones I can find by me. Keep up the good job. Plenty of storage for all my stuff also.
- Reviewed By: Peter Oct 19, 2015
- Just what I need to hold 3 sets of darts and accessories!
- Reviewed By: Donald May 26, 2014
- This is a great case, it has space for all the darts that I need to have with me. There's also places to keep extra flights, tips ect. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to keep all that is needed in one place.
- Reviewed By: Nancy Feb 20, 2013
- Great size. Lots of room for everything!
- Reviewed By: Mark Feb 19, 2013
- This case holds everything I need n more.
- Reviewed By: elliott Jan 25, 2013
- I thank you greatly , enjoy it very much.
- Reviewed By: keith Feb 24, 2012
- thanks as advertised very fast shipping
- Reviewed By: Mike Jan 29, 2012
- Nice case, has plenty of room for parts.
- Reviewed By: Stephanie Dec 29, 2011
- Nice case. Plenty of room.
- Reviewed By: Ricky Aug 17, 2011
- Reviewed By: DYLAN Aug 15, 2011
- Reviewed By: Ray Jul 23, 2011
- Same problem as above with it only having 8 slots instead of 9 for holding darts, other than that a very good sturdy case with room to carry everything a darts player would need.
- Reviewed By: steven Jun 23, 2011
- Very nice case. Sturdy and plenty of room for almost anything. Only reason it got 4 instead of 5 was because the styrofoam slots that hold the darts in place have 8 slots not 9 that should be there to hold a full 3 sets of darts.