E-flite Part EFLU4850. UMX Beast 3D BNF Basic.
- AS3X® System for outstanding precision and 3D flight
- 6-channel DSM2® ultra micro AS3X Rx/BL/ESC unit with Spektrum™ technology
- Full 4-channel control with steerable tail wheel
- Performance linear long-throw servos
- High-output BL180, 2500Kv brushless outrunner motor
- Efficient E-flite® 5 x 2.75 propeller
- Fully-enclosed battery for clean looks (battery not included)
- Rigid construction for better handling
- Detailed paint scheme with brilliant graphics and a tinted canopy
- Officially licensed
The E-flite® UMX™ Beast® 3D aircraft is a totally new experience in all-out 3D flight capability and satisfaction from an amazing aircraft that doesn’t need any more space than a small park, a yard or an indoor gym to be enjoyed. Enhanced with the AS3X® System, the UMX Beast 3D plane is specifically set with an aft CG and large control surface deflections for maximum maneuverability. However, instead of handling that feels super sensitive, the UMX Beast 3D plane, with the AS3X System, flies ultra smooth, even in conditions considered windy. Plus, you get locked-in precision and the outstanding control authority necessary to perform 3D more confidently. Designed by aerobatic world champion Quique Somenzini, this authentic UMX re-creation of the full-scale Beast delivers precision aerobatic and 3D excitement with the kind of stability and authority more in common with aircraft many times its actual size. And you get all the benefits without having to spend a lot of time programming. No mixing is required—just add your Li-Po battery, bind to a basic DSM2®/DSMX® airplane transmitter setup, and the UMX Beast 3D plane will instantly offer you the best flight experience possible.
Needed to Complete
- - 4+ channel DSM2®- or DSMX®- compatible transmitter
- - Flight battery
- - Charger and adapter for flight battery (Celectra™ 2S Li-Po charger does not require an adapter)
Beast 60e ARF
E-flite Part EFL9000. Beast 60e ARF.
- Lightweight laser-cut balsa and plywood construction
- High power-to-weight ratio with 3D capability
- Fast four-screw and four-pin field assembly
- Two-piece, plug-in wings with carbon joiner tube
- Ready-to-mount the recommended high-output E-flite® Power 60, 470Kv motor
- Large magnetic nose hatch provides ample access to battery and electronics
- Independent and simple direct-link servo installation
- Steerable tailwheel and quality hardware package
- Large control surfaces with double-beveled hinge lines
- Genuine Hangar 9® UltraCote® covering
- Pre-painted fiberglass cowling and wheel pants
- Durable aluminum landing gear with painted finish
The E-flite® Beast 60e ARF biplane embodies everything you'd expect from a design created to deliver stunning feats of aerobatic artistry. The full-scale Beast is the brainchild of renowned aircraft restoration expert, Kevin Kimball, who actually collaborated with 3D champ Quique Somenzini on its design. Its dramatic ability to flip, roll and tumble with formidable precision inspired the 100cc Hangar 9® Beast that's widely recognized as a modern classic. For this inaugural 60-sized iteration, the E-flite development team worked closely with Quique to ensure the impressive performance and feel of a larger aircraft came through. Because it's been designed specifically with the modern electric pilot in mind, every design element takes full advantage of what potent electric power has to offer including engineered construction that's feather-light. As a result, the Beast 60e is a whole new breed of animal.
Assembly at the field takes just a few minutes and is as simple as installing four screws and four pins. Flight battery replacement is fast too from the magnetic slide-lick top hatch that provides instant access to vital electronics. The recommended E-flite power system was designed around popular and economical 6S Li-Po batteries to provide power you can trust and unlimited performance. So inspired by the agility and presence of the Beast 60e, E-flite engineers developed an even stronger version of the Power 60 brushless motor so that its fierce aerobatic ability could shine through.
Needed to Complete
- - 6+ channel transmitter and radio system
- - (4) mini servos and (2) standard servos
- - 60-size brushless outrunner motor
- - Propeller
- - 3-inch parabolic (P-51 style) spinner
- - 80-amp brushless ESC
- - 22.2V 6S 4400-5000mAh 30C LiPo flight batter
- - Charger for flight battery
- - Pilot figure (optional)
Teach yourself to fly in your own backyard with the 3-channel HobbyZone® Champ RTF. With its compact size, durable construction and gentle flight characteristics, the Champ trainer takes the stress out of teaching yourself to fly.
HobbyZone Part HBZ4900. Champ RTF.
- Everything you need to teach yourself to fly in one box—even the batteries
- Completely assembled and flight-ready
- 2.4GHz transmitter with Spektrum™ DSM® technology
- Scale wing rib detail and steerable tail wheel
- 1S 3.7V 150mAh Li-Po battery and DC Li-Po charger included
- Detailed instruction manual with flying tips included
Teach yourself to fly RC airplanes in style with this exciting recreation of the beloved Aeronca tail wheel airplane. Its small size and lightweight, durable construction let you fly with confidence in spaces as small as your own backyard without having to worry too much about crash damage. And it’s so easy to control, you could be flying it like a pro in no time even if you’ve never flown an RC airplane before.
The HobbyZone® Champ trainer is also equipped with the advantage of the Spektrum™ 2.4GHz DSM2® transmitter: the Champ radio system uses the same Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM2 technology that is trusted by experienced RC pilots all around the world. With DSM2 technology you will enjoy complete freedom from signal interference whenever you fly. And after you teach yourself to fly, you can use the Champ transmitter to fly some of the ParkZone® and Blade® ultra micro aircraft equipped with Bind-N-Fly® technology. Visit bindnfly.com to see which ones.
Needed to Complete
- Nothing! Everything is included in the box.
Teach yourself to fly with the Duet RTF trainer! This small RC aircraft turns your dreams of flight into a reality. With everything included in one box, the Duet leaves nothing standing in the way of you learning to fly.
HobbyZone Part HBZ5300. Duet RTF.
- Everything you need to teach yourself to fly in one box, even the "AA" batteries for the transmitter!
- Interference-free 2.4GHz transmitter with built-in charger
- Vibrant trim scheme
- 3-channel control allows you to have complete control over climb, steering, and throttle
- Virtual Instructor™ technology helps to remove the complexity of RC flight by providing control assistance and countering the effects of wind and turbulence
- Durable, lightweight construction helps prevent damage in case of a crash
- Quiet and efficient power system
- Rechargeable 150mAh 1S Li-Po battery for generous flight times on a single charge
- Includes 4 "AA" batteries to power the charger/transmitter
Teach yourself to fly with the Duet RTF trainer! This small RC aircraft turns your dreams of flight into a reality. Even if you've never flown an RC airplane before, you could be flying in no time with Virtual Instructor™ technology. This HobbyZone®-exclusive technology makes minor corrections and adjustments to help you stay confidently in control while you learn the basics. No other RC model can offer this experience at such an incredible price.
Needed to Complete
- Nothing! Everything you need to teach yourself to fly in one box, even the "AA" batteries for the transmitter!
- Engineered by experts in RC helicopter performance
- Advanced 2.4GHz radio control lets multiple helis fly at the same time
- Computerized Piezo gyro for superb directional control and stability
- Proportional rotor head servo for smooth, precise control response
- Replacement parts available to keep your Scout CX™ heli flying like new
The amazing Blade® Scout CX™ heli may only weigh a little over half an ounce (17 grams), but it will have you flying circles around other helis like it. State-of-the-art 2.4GHz radio control with advanced Blade engineering and electronics make it all possible. And it’s so easy to fly, you’ll be able to do it even if you’ve never flown before.
Needed to Complete
- Nothing! Everything you need to get in the air is included in the box, including four AA batteries for the transmitter.
The Beginner mCX 2 Ultra Micro Heli with an Extra Shot of Excitement
- 100% factory-assembled, test-flown and ready-to-fly right from the box
- Precision swashplate with user-selectable control settings
- Factory-installed 5-in-1 control unit with Spektrum™ 2.4GHz DSM2®-compatible receiver, main motor ESCs, mixer, gyro and fully-proportional servos
- Sleek new body and flashing LED lights
- Coaxial, counter-rotating rotor head design
- 120mAh 14C single-cell 3.7V lithium polymer battery pack
- Powerful dual micro coreless motors
- Full line of replacement parts available
- MLP4DSM 4-channel transmitter equipped with Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM2 technology and digital trims
Like the original Blade® mCX heli, the Blade mCX2 heli is easy enough for anyone to fly and small enough to fly just about anywhere. The mCX2 heli has the same coaxial, counter-rotating rotor head design as the current mCX heli, but it adds an extra shot of excitement with user-selectable swash sensitivity and flashing LED lights that are built right into the body. The pilot can change the control settings to enable this heli to perform at higher speeds than the beginner settings. This helicopter also boasts heading lock-like performance for maximum control. It also boasts more powerful motors and a higher capacity 120mAh battery pack. The mCX2 heli is the ultimate beginner-friendly machine with unsurpassed stability, incredible control and extreme durability.
With a factory-installed 5-in-1 control unit with Spektrum™ 2.4GHz DSM2®-compatible receiver, main motor ESCs, mixer, gyro and fully-proportional servos come pre-installed. Freedom from frequency restrictions and great control are ensured with the MLP4DSM 4-channel 2.4GHz Spektrum technology-equipped transmitter. The ultra micro size and weight of the Blade mCX2 heli make it possible to fly this heli anywhere indoors.
It all adds up to more fun than you ever thought possible with a coaxial ultra micro heli, whether you’re a newbie or a pro.
Needed to Complete
- Nothing! Everything needed is included in the box.