Steel tip darts weight: 22 grams by Bottelsen.
Super Alloy is everything brass never was and almost everything tungsten is without the expense. This gleaming alloy looks like tungsten, doesn't tarnish or chip and is highly durable with a sure non-slip grip.
Barrel: Super Alloy
Point: Hammer Head Steel Tip
Shaft: May Vary
Flight: May Vary
Packaging: Top Box
Sold in sets of 3
- Reviewed By: Dale Apr 4, 2016
- I would like to revise my previous review. I cannot figure out how to delete my previous review, so, I will simply offer up another. Having had practiced with them for a couple of weeks. Barrel is still too large to achieve a tight group, but having changed the flights to slim nylons, I got them flying pretty straight. I'll give them 4 stars. For the price they ain't bad !
- Reviewed By: Ronald Makani Apr 21, 2015
- Personally, this set wasn't for me. Though a good friend of mine tried them out and loved them. Nice grip, comfortable in my fingers, a little light for me, but all in all, a excellent set.
- Reviewed By: Kathie Feb 2, 2015
- Reviewed By: David Jul 18, 2012
- Great price, but the barrels are a little wider than expected.
- Reviewed By: Brandon Apr 12, 2011
- Great grips for beginners, great dart for the price.
- Reviewed By: Mike Dec 9, 2010
- An excellent entry level set that provides a great feel and pronounced (Medium Heavy) knurling for a consistant grip every time! This set is well balanced set, flying true to the target with a clean release. And where else can you grab a set of Bottelson Hammer Heads for this price! Great Stocking stuffer for any Dart player in the family!
|Bottelsen "HammerHead" Standard Dart Flight|