Cart contains 0 items
Steel tip dart weights: 28 grams by Bottelsen.
The G.T. Hammer Head 90% tungsten dart has been the most desired dart among professional dart throwers for over 30 years.
The hand machined barrel is front loaded and features a continuous taper allowing for unprecedented flight trajectory.
The G.T. III Smooth Barrel allows the shooter a consistent release every throw!
Barrel: 90% Tungsten
Point: Hammer Head No Bounce Steel Tip
Shaft: May Vary
Flight: May Vary
Packaging: Deluxe Case
Sold in sets of 3
Bottelsen Hammer Head G.T. Silver Steel Tip Darts Reviews
- Reviewed By: Cory Jun 14, 2022
- Reviewed By: marc Feb 22, 2012
- Sexy darts. I should have bought the ones with grooves for a better grip though.
- Reviewed By: Tim Mar 15, 2009
- Switched from 23gm penetrators to the 24gm Bottelsen Gt. Was always interested in the front loaded design with the smooht barrel. They didn't take long to get used to, I don't have to feel for that grip point, it just happened naturally.They are a pleasure to look at and throw. Only thing I found was I needed 2 O rings to keep the shafts from lossening off after a couple of sets of throwing. The big points, come easier with the tight grouping. My darts will be at the Canadian Nationals,THEY WORK
|Bottelsen "HammerHead" Standard Dart Flight|