Weights: 23, 25, 27 Grams
The G.T. Hammer Head 90% tungsten dart has been the most desired dart among professional dart throwers for over 30 years. The hand machined barrel is front loaded and features a continuous taper allowing for unprecedented flight trajectory. The G.T. III Thrust Cut allows the shooter a precise grip every throw!
Barrel: 90% Tungsten
Point: Hammer Head No Bounce Steel Tip
Shaft: May Vary
Flight: May Vary
Packaging: Deluxe Case
Sold in sets of 3
- Reviewed By: Tyler Jun 5, 2016
- I have been throwing these darts since 2011 and still love them cant customize them much which sucks but they look awesome and throw great so it doesn't matter I also bought the Strauss dual core and I like them but throw my gt way better
- Reviewed By: Christopher Sep 8, 2014
- I love everything about this set of darts and yes the price is worth it!!!
- Reviewed By: Doug May 3, 2014
- It seems as though you get what you pay for. These darts are amazing.
- Reviewed By: Shaun Sep 21, 2011
- I love the darts. They are well balanced and fly well. However I think darting.com should disclose that the typical screw in shalfs will not work with these darts which only take a special Bottelsen screw thread. So be ready to buy new shafts. I like to use the Dynastar shafts/flights and cannot use these with this new set of darts.
- Reviewed By: Jonathan Mar 21, 2010
- The darts are perfect. Will definetely stick with bottelsen. Simply, dominating!!!