Steel tip darts weight: 21 grams by Bottelsen.
80% SERIES™ HAMMER HEAD® Tungsten darts available in our durable Tough Koat™ Finish.
Barrel: 80% Tungsten
Point: Hammer Head Steel Tip
Shaft: May Vary
Flight: May Vary
Packaging: Top Box
Sold in sets of 3
- Reviewed By: Mark Dec 30, 2019
- These are great darts. I ordered them in blue and absolutely love them. They are well balanced and throw great. The color came off after a while but i started painting mine myself with paints from walmart. I love the way the retractable points sound going into the board. K -thunk. I use that white tape that you wrap around the threads on pipe to keep my shafts tight. Most shafts usually come loose. I would buy these again i just wish they were available in 90% tungsten
- Reviewed By: Tanya Apr 22, 2016
- I ordered these because they're the best purple darts I could find. I thought maybe they'd be a little light but the weight is really great. They fly perfectly and feel good in my hand. My only complaint is that they come loose quite a bit....I have to keep tightening them, kind of a pain!
- Reviewed By: Martin Apr 3, 2015
- these darts are awesome, etching on the shaft alowes for a non slip smoothe throw
- Reviewed By: paul May 23, 2014
- I bought these as a gift for my fiance. She absolutely loves them. We were worried about the weight being to light but they were the best purple darts available and it hadn't been an issue. Only complaint is that it doesn't come with a case.
|Bottelsen "HammerHead" Standard Dart Flight|