Weights: 23, 25, 27 Grams
Tungsten is used in dart production because of its high weight in volume. The higher the percentage of tungsten used to make a dart, the slimmer and sleeker the dart. The Devastators line is made from 95% virgin tungsten which allows for an extremely slim and short barrel for its weight. You will be sure to devastate the competition! Made with Black Steel - For Improved Gripping Performance!
Barrel: 95% Tungsten
Point: No Bounce Steel Tip
Shaft: May Vary
Flight: May Vary
Packaging: Deluxe Case
Sold in sets of 3
- Reviewed By: Gerald May 13, 2016
- Very nice darts. A little configuring to fit my throwing style. Wold buy again. Highly recommended
- Reviewed By: Eric Jan 9, 2015
- Great look, great balance, great feel, and they throw nice and accurate, too!
- Reviewed By: Dan Oct 23, 2014
- Very well made darts! Great feel and sleek design engineered to stay grouped together. I recommend these beauties to anyone that wants to improve their game.
- Reviewed By: Jay Nov 10, 2013
- These are very well balanced darts, both for feel and flight characteristics. They are much narrower than my other set of 25 gram darts and allowed me to throw three bulls in a turn without a deflection with plenty of room to spare. Another great characteristic of hammerhead high tungsten darts it's they have great penetration which provides no fallouts which could cost you a game. I absolutely love them. Also, I received my darts promptly with no problems what do ever. Thanks darting.com!
- Reviewed By: Matthew Nov 4, 2013
- I was a little unsure when I first ordered these darts because I usually like to test things out before buying them; especially darts on this price point. To my surprise, these darts turned out to be even better than I expected! GREAT grip and one hell of a straight throw. I would recommend these to anyone who likes heavier/hammer head/accurate darts.
- Reviewed By: Keith Feb 22, 2012
- You want a really nice set of darts,here they are.I would recommend them.
- Reviewed By: ROBERT Jan 1, 2009
- I have had other darts before but these are much better than any I have used in the past.I feel like i am shooting with a custom set of darts. They are very balanced and just feel like a solid dart when shooting them.I have very few bounce outs and even less deflections. I think the name says it all. I would buy a second set of these darts if I were to get any new ones in the future.
|Bottelsen "HammerHead" Dimplex Standard Dart Flight||Bottelsen "HammerHead" Standard Dart Flight||Bottelsen "Kick Ass" Standard Dart Flight|