Weight: 25 Grams
Tungsten is used in dart production because of its high weight in volume. The higher the percentage of tungsten used to make a dart, the slimmer and sleeker the dart. The Devastators line is made from 95% virgin tungsten which allows for an extremely slim and short barrel for its weight. You will be sure to devastate the competition! Made with Black Steel - For Improved Gripping Performance!
Barrel: 90% Tungsten
Point: Hammer Head No Bounce Steel Tip
Shaft: May Vary
Flight: May Vary
Packaging: Deluxe Case
Sold in sets of 3
- Reviewed By: Erik Mar 23, 2019
- Great darts!!
- Reviewed By: Darren Mar 30, 2015
- These darts are exactly what they say they are. Love the no bouncing with these darts.
- Reviewed By: Brendan Oct 31, 2014
- Reviewed By: Shaun Sep 15, 2011
- I love the feel and finish of these darts and the retraction steel tip really does make them penetrate deeper into the board. They were expensive but to me are worth the cost.
- Reviewed By: Christer Nov 22, 2010
- I've had these for nearly 10 years. They're awesome!!
- Reviewed By: Nathan Feb 9, 2010
- Kinda pricey but an awesome dart!
|Bottelsen "HammerHead" Dimplex Standard Dart Flight||Bottelsen "HammerHead" Standard Dart Flight||Bottelsen "Kick Ass" Standard Dart Flight||Bottelsen "Kick Ass" Cole Cracker Dart Flight||Bottelsen "Kick Ass" Cole Cracker Dart Flight|