Super Alloy is everything brass never was and almost everything tungsten is without the expense. This gleaming alloy looks like tungsten, doesn't tarnish or chip and is highly durable with a sure non-slip grip.
Weight: 21 or 23 Grams
Barrel: Super Alloy
Point: Steel Tip
Shaft: May Vary
Flight: May Vary
Packaging: Top Box
Sold in sets of 3
- Reviewed By: Mark Jun 17, 2015
- Nice darts, well balanced and consistent. The knurling provides excellent grip. A little thicker than I prefer but overall, for the price, you can't beat these darts.
- Reviewed By: Kenneth Aug 28, 2014
- Reviewed By: r Apr 11, 2014
- Darts are nicely balanced and just the right weight in my opinion. When stationed in England with the AF, I spent lots of time "throwing darts" in the pubs. Just finished remodeling my man cave into an Irish pub and now will be able to enjoy throwing darts again. Thanks!
- Reviewed By: Bill May 18, 2013
- These darts are very well made and fly true. The knurl is perfectly machined and create an excellent grip.
- Reviewed By: Donald Aug 9, 2012
- I have more expensive tungsten darts but find myself throwing better with this set. This set of lower priced Kick Ass darts are balanced. The shafts are the tapered shaped nylon. The knurled finish is great! And these darts look cool too!
- Reviewed By: randy Jan 17, 2011
- I received my new darts on the day of our dart league and got to practice with them for a bit before league time. A very comfortable feeling dart in my hand. In my very first cricket match, I won by throwing three single bulls! Never happened before to me. I love these darts! Thanks darting.com
- Reviewed By: Greg Nov 19, 2010
- These darts are heavy, solid, have a plastic shaft that doesn't draw from visual appeal in general. The package-touted "rough grip" diamond gnarl is a unique feel, bringing an individual quality to the K.A. dart that isn't always found.