Super Alloy is everything brass never was and almost everything tungsten is without the expense. This gleaming alloy looks like tungsten, doesn't tarnish or chip and is highly durable with a sure non-slip grip.
Weight: 22 Grams
Barrel: Super Alloy
Point: Hammer Head Steel Tip
Shaft: May Vary
Flight: May Vary
Packaging: Top Box
Sold in sets of 3
- Reviewed By: Dale Apr 4, 2016
- I would like to revise my previous review. I cannot figure out how to delete my previous review, so, I will simply offer up another. Having had practiced with them for a couple of weeks. Barrel is still too large to achieve a tight group, but having changed the flights to slim nylons, I got them flying pretty straight. I'll give them 4 stars. For the price they ain't bad !
- Reviewed By: Ronald Makani Apr 21, 2015
- Personally, this set wasn't for me. Though a good friend of mine tried them out and loved them. Nice grip, comfortable in my fingers, a little light for me, but all in all, a excellent set.
- Reviewed By: Kathie Feb 2, 2015
- Reviewed By: David Jul 18, 2012
- Great price, but the barrels are a little wider than expected.
- Reviewed By: Brandon Apr 12, 2011
- Great grips for beginners, great dart for the price.
- Reviewed By: Mike Dec 9, 2010
- An excellent entry level set that provides a great feel and pronounced (Medium Heavy) knurling for a consistant grip every time! This set is well balanced set, flying true to the target with a clean release. And where else can you grab a set of Bottelson Hammer Heads for this price! Great Stocking stuffer for any Dart player in the family!