35-3200-02, 35-3200-03, 35-3200-00, 35-3200-01
Dyna Star™ 2BA steel wire shafts are embedded in an aluminum base. Dyna Star Tops purchased separately will permit you to use any normal flight while retaining the Free-Spinning action.
|SHAFT SIZE||SHAFT LENGTH|
All dart shafts are sold in sets of 3!
Dyna Star™ Aluminum Short 2BA Dart Shaft Reviews
- Reviewed By: pepe Apr 27, 2016
- these shafts are a godsend... along with the deardrop flights i shot a 7 round cricket game with a white horse and a hat trick. i consider myself an amateur at best, and these definately improved my game- against a master at that! i was using the Clic system but i find these far better. The rotation of the flight is smoother and the grouping is tighter.
- Reviewed By: Jeff Jan 4, 2015
- Let me start out by saying I do like these shafts you get great rotation, however they bend very easily if dropped!!
- Reviewed By: DONALD Nov 26, 2014
- I like using the shaft during league. I been shooting good with them I been taking my teams to state with them.
- Reviewed By: Donald Nov 12, 2014
- I been using Dyna Star for long time. I shot good with them all season long I have.
- Reviewed By: Donald Nov 9, 2014
- Reviewed By: Bishop Mar 1, 2012
- I like the great rotation you get from the dyna flights and the free spin but the durability of the shafts are horrible. I had the nylon first and 2 of them broke in my barrel, ended up having to drill them out after 2 days of throwing. When I switched to aluminum shafts the stem that goes into the flight broke after the first day, never got a chance to play with them in league play. I throw 4 nights a week league play and at home in between time. If you throw a lot like I do its not for you.
- Reviewed By: john Oct 21, 2010
- the shafts are great but they substituted black for silver without contacting me. I think they should notify people before doing that
- Reviewed By: Donald Feb 19, 2009
- These make my darts fly STRAIGHT!!! LOVE EM!!
- Reviewed By: robert Aug 19, 2008
- great product and great price thanks
- Reviewed By: Chandler Apr 9, 2008
- The shafts work well for leagues and tournaments. The life tends to last about 9 months with extended periods of use and then eventually they shear right off. I would recommend these to friends.