Dyna Star Black 7203 Dart Flights (Coal Cracker) Reviews
- Reviewed By: Thomas Jan 15, 2017
- Great, long-lasting hard rubber flights, with a spin-design between the flight and shaft that helps reduce damage when grouping shots. Cost more than standard flights but last longer so definitely worth it. *The shafts are very thin and prone to bending when hitting hard floors (linoleum, wood, heaven forbid concrete) from a rebound off the boards wire, best to use with a carpeted or other soft floor. Shafts are costly but with proper care will last a long time, and can't be 'Robin-hooded'.
- Reviewed By: James Feb 26, 2013
- Avoid these. They are so thick that they do not fit into the dart shaft. They do not fold so you can no store them easily either.
- Reviewed By: robert Aug 19, 2008
- what a difference it made at the last game. won 7 games to 1 game great product would recommend to all friend