Bottelsen Blister O-Rings (6 Pieces)
13 IN STOCK AT THIS TIME AND THEN GONE.
Fits All Hammer Head Replacement Mechanisms and G.T. Shafts.
Bottelsen Blister O-Rings (6 Pieces) Reviews
- Reviewed By: Collin Apr 5, 2016
- These are the O-rings that are designed to fit over the Hammerhead tip end... although they can be used on the shaft end (they are smaller than most and fit perfectly). Hence why they are a bit more expensive. Purchase these if you are looking for the O-rings that came on your Bottelsen Hammerhead Dart tips that kept them from loosening up and rattling. If this seems like gibberish to you, you probably are not throwing Hammerheads : )! Totally worth every penny!! Thanks Darting.com!
- Reviewed By: John Jan 29, 2013
- Small & great fit for the GT style shafts and they do keep the shafts from coming loose as often. On the downside I have noticed that there is a fine line of how tight to make your shafts using these..too tight they tend to smash / squeeze out of area between the barrel and shaft and soon after rip and need replaced. Too loose for them to last & that defeats the purpose. In a nutshell nice to have in quantity but wear fast and very EXPENSIVE compared to the standard 2ba rings to replace often.
- Reviewed By: Stephen Jan 21, 2011
- Never have enough o-rings! Always a good idea to have several extras. These are a perfect match to the originals.
- Reviewed By: brett Jun 26, 2010
- Holds everything together very well, I've used other brands & they were big & thick very hard to use but the bottlsen o-rings fit all 3 of my bottelsen darts perfect
- Reviewed By: Jeff Feb 4, 2010
- If you are not using o-rings - Climb out from underneath your rock!
- Reviewed By: Brandon Mar 25, 2009
- They're o-rings, what more can you say?! They help the shaft from loosening up, as metal on metal tends to do. These are also made for the Bottelsen HammerHead No-Bounce tip threads for the same reason. They do what they're supposed to...
- Reviewed By: Delfa Nov 4, 2008
- Keep my shafts tied and ready 2 play!perfect product.
- Reviewed By: Les Jun 9, 2008
- Perfect fit, not big and bulky like all the other o-rings. Just perfect for the GT3's. Highly recommend.
- Reviewed By: Lori Apr 24, 2008
- Works great for the replacement of the o-rings for the Stubbie.
- Reviewed By: James Mar 22, 2008
- Great product! Great price!