RC Cars & Trucks
- Officially licensed California Highway Patrol Trim Scheme
- CHP push bar and LED flashing light bar
- Waterproof servo, ESC and receiver
- Dynamite 15T brushed power system
- All inclusive RTR package with NiMH battery and charger
- Spektrum 2.4GHz radio system including the DX2E transmitter and SR200WP receiver
- Shaft driven 4WD
- Sealed gear boxes
- Gear differentials
- Double wishbone suspension
- Fully upgradable
- Brushless Ready (requires optional aluminum driveshaft)
- Universal body mounts
Lay down the law with the Vaterra™ 2012 CHP® Camaro® ZL1™ sport coupe! This exciting 1/10-scale homage to the men and women of the California Highway Patrol is modeled after a 585 hp Camaro ZL1 super car. It comes ready to run with authentic CHP markings (generic police decals are also included), a working light bar, side view mirrors, a lighted push bar, chrome exhaust tips and more.
Underneath the body you’ll find the proven Vaterra V100-S chassis, outfitted with a potent Dynamite® power system. This combination of power and poise makes high-speed pursuits as much fun for expert drivers as they are for beginners. Control is provided by a Spektrum DX2E transmitter mated to an SR200WP waterproof receiver. This potent 1-2 combination will ensure you are always in control. The V100-S features a shaft drive system for peak efficiency and maximum durability. Each end of the drive train features a sealed gear differential that can be filled with a variety of silicone diff oils from Dynamite to alter the handling on practically any surface. There is even a full-line of option and hop-up parts from Vaterra for the V100-S that will allow you to push the speed and performance to the next level.
Like other Vaterra on-road cars the 2012 CHP Camaro ZL1 draws its inspiration from the real world. California has one of the highest concentrations of exotic sports car owners in the U.S. To keep their passions in check, the California Highway Patrol has been known to employ the use of some rather exotic speeding deterrents. The most formidable of these are stealthy muscle cars packing high-output V8s and special suspension packages. These super troopers can quickly fill the rearview mirror of most scofflaws before they even knew what hit them. And considering most have top speeds in excess of 150 mph, attempting to outrun one would be futile. The Vaterra 2012 CHP Camaro ZL1 not only replicates the look and feel of these high-performance cruisers but pays honor and tribute to those who wear a badge.
Needed to Complete
- Nothing! Everything you need to get started is in the box!
- Completely ready-to-run with everything needed in one box
- Preinstalled Dynamite® waterproof Tazer™ 15T ESC
- Spektrum™ DX2E 2.4 GHz radio system and waterproof SR201 receiver
- Preinstalled Dynamite 20T motor
- Dynamite 2-amp peak charger included
- Dynamite Speedpack™ 1800mAh Ni-MH battery included
- Waterproof Dynamite servo
- ESC and battery come pre-wired with high-current EC3™ connectors
- Upgraded driveshafts provide additional reliability even when pushed to the limits
- ROAR and IFMAR legal
- Wheels are a stylish dish type with ribbed front tires and square pin rear tires
- Super low-slung body
- The chassis is a narrow design with rolled edges to reduce drag and hanging up on irregular surfaces
- Transmission includes an adjustable slipper clutch
- Adjustable oil-filled shocks provide great handling
- 2WD transmission with gear differential makes it reliable and efficient
- Custom battery strap with easy-to-use thumb clips
The Boost™ Buggy brings ECX® to the street and the track. Taking cues from more expensive racing rigs, the Boost brings enough power and performance to roll with the big boys. Featuring a potent Dynamite® 20T motor and nylon composite race-friendly chassis. The included Spektrum™ DX2E 2.4 GHz transmitter and SR201 receiver provide extended range, interference-free operation while waterproof electronics keep the Boost running no matter what Mother Nature throws its way. A Dynamite® 1800mAh Ni-MH battery and 2.0A peak charger are included and come pre-wired with high-current EC3™ connectors.
The Boost buggy is a ready-to-run vehicle with everything included in one box—right down to the AAs. Adjustable slipper clutch and oil-filled shocks make the buggy handle as if it were on rails while its low stance enables impressive movement on the pavement or off-road. Two color scheme options ensure your vehicle stands out in a crowd.