Savage Darts feature two black knurls which have been positioned to give the player positive feedback from the grip zone. The majority of players hold the barrel on the front and rear sections, making this range perfect for dart sport performance!
Weight: 23, 25, 27, or 29 Grams
Barrel: 85% Tungsten
Point: Tempered Steel Tip
Flight: May Vary
Packaging: Hang Box - No hard case
Sold in sets of 3
- Reviewed By: Jimmy Jun 26, 2015
- These are the best darts I have ever thrown. They fly and thump the board perfectly.
- Reviewed By: Charles Apr 15, 2015
- They were delivered very well and I Love the harrow savage 85% tungsten darts
- Reviewed By: JOHN Feb 3, 2015
- SHOULD HAVE COME WITH EXTRA SHAFTS ,PLASTIC BROKE ON FIRST THROW,MAYBE SELL THEM WITH ALUMINUM SHAFTS ,BESIDES THAT LOVE THE DART
- Reviewed By: JOHN Jan 27, 2015
- Reviewed By: Rick Jul 15, 2014
- I bought this set just to play a bit and was shocked to see that I played well with them right off the bat. They felt good, they flew true and I held my own after not playing at all (or practicing) for over 15 years. Under $50, a great buy!
- Reviewed By: Mark Feb 19, 2014
- These darts are Awesome! The center of gravity is knurled for a consistent hold! They fly nice and stick into your target spot! Fewer bounce outs with these darts! Love them!