- Clear polycarbonate opal shaft
|SHAFT SIZE||SHAFT LENGTH|
Shafts are measured without threads unless otherwise specified and all measurements are approximate.
Viper Short Opal Polycarbonate 2BA Dart Shaft Reviews
- Reviewed By: Mark May 8, 2014
- I use the "shorties" when throwing my 21g Pumas. Very durable true with a heavier flight.
- Reviewed By: Pat Feb 17, 2014
- These shafts have no longevity. Since I started using them, I've played less than 25 games and have broken three of them.
- Reviewed By: Adam Nov 21, 2013
- These work well with the Viper V-Factor darts I bought. Keeps the overall center weight closer to the front, which I prefer.
- Reviewed By: PAT Jan 29, 2013
- The shafts are great, but boring with the white color. Make some other colors so there is a choice. When purchasing them I wanted 6 shafts, but did not know there was 3 in a package/ I now have enough for the year plus?
- Reviewed By: Nathan May 25, 2012
- Way better than steel or aluminum shafts. They don't bend and throw your shot off, they break and you know its time to replace them.
- Reviewed By: Nate Mar 5, 2011
- While practicing with these new shafts one hit the floor broke off at the threads. I needed to drill out the broken shaft from my barrel. Not Good!
- Reviewed By: Kyle Mar 2, 2011
- I really liked the look and weight of these shafts. But the prongs that hold the flight in broke off after it hit the ground a few times. So if you can keep your darts from bouncing out and hitting the ground these are great.